Terms of service
This Terms of Service Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions of use of the services provided by GENTLEMAN PROJECTS and related websites operated by BEYONDAGE INC.
Article 1 (Definitions)
In these Terms of Service, the following terms are defined as follows
The "Agreement" ・・・・・・・・・Terms and Conditions of Use of this Service
The Company" ・・・・・・・・・・Byondage, Inc.
The "Service" ・・・・・・・ GENTLEMAN PROJECTS and related websites operated by the Company
User" ・・・・・・・・Any entity or individual who uses the Service
Member" ・・・・・・・・・・: A user who has applied for membership registration in accordance with the procedures in Article 3 and has been approved by the Company and registered as a member.
Third Party" ・・・・・・・・・ third parties such as natural persons, corporations, groups, organizations, etc. other than the Company and Users.
Account Information" ・・・・・ account information such as login IDs, passwords, etc. given by the Company necessary for use of the Service.
Anti-Social Forces" ・・・・・・"Boryokudan (organized crime groups), Boryokudan-affiliated companies, general assemblymen, or any person or member of any of the foregoing.
Article 2 (Application)
2. By using the Service, the user is deemed to have accepted the Terms of Service.
Article 3 (Registration for Use)
1. A person wishing to register as a member shall apply for membership in the manner prescribed by the Company, and registration shall be completed when the Company approves the application.
2. If the Company determines that the applicant has any of the following reasons, the Company may not approve the application for membership registration and shall not be obligated to disclose the reasons.
(1) The applicant has provided false information when applying for membership.
(3) If the Company determines that the applicant is involved in any interaction or involvement with antisocial forces, or with the maintenance, operation, or management of antisocial forces, etc., through funding or other means.
(4) If the Company otherwise deems the member's registration to be inappropriate.
Article 4 (Change of Registration Details)
1. if there is any change in all or part of the information registered with the Company, the member shall promptly change the registered information in a manner separately specified by the Company. If the member fails to make such changes, the company's performance of services based on the information already registered shall be deemed proper and valid.
2. The Company shall not be held liable for any damage caused by a member's failure to make timely registration changes.
Article 5 Suspension of Service and Cancellation of Member Registration
If a member falls under any of the following items, the Company may, without prior notice, suspend the member's use of the service, cancel the member's registration, or take any other action the Company deems appropriate, and the Company shall have no obligation to disclose the reason for taking such action. Even in the event of suspension of use of the service or termination of membership, the member or former member who is the subject of such action shall not be exempted from fulfilling any payment obligations or other obligations already incurred through the service.
(1) If it is found that the member's membership registration has been cancelled due to a violation of the terms and conditions of any service provided by the Company in the past.
(2) If it is found that the registered information contains false information (including cases in which the address or place of residence in Japan cannot be confirmed) (2) If it is found that the registered information contains false information (including cases in which the address or residence in Japan cannot be verified)
(3) If it is found that the user has, without just cause, in the past delayed payment of fees or other obligations, failed to receive products or other goods for an extended period of time, defaulted on other obligations, or violated the Terms of Service with regard to any service provided by the Company.
(6) If the Company reasonably determines that the use of the Service or the maintenance of member registration is inappropriate.
Article 6 (Withdrawal from membership)
Members may withdraw from membership at any time through the procedures prescribed by the Company. A member shall cease to be a member upon the Company's receipt of the member's request for withdrawal.
Article 7 (Purchase of Products)
1. Users may use the service to purchase products from the Company.
2. When a user wishes to purchase products, etc., the user shall apply for the purchase or use of products, etc. in accordance with the method separately designated by the Company.
3. When the user clicks the "Place Order" button after confirming the delivery address, order details, etc. entered and registered by the user in connection with the application in the preceding paragraph, and when an e-mail confirming the contents of the order and acknowledging the same reaches the user from our company, a sales contract concerning the relevant product, etc. shall be formed between the user and our company.
4. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the event that SBM reasonably determines that a prohibited act, illegal act, or inappropriate act as specified in each item of Article 20 is involved in the use of this service, SBM may cancel or terminate the sales contract or take other appropriate measures.
5. After the conclusion of a purchase agreement, SBM shall carry out delivery procedures for Products, etc. in accordance with the contents of the order. However, delivery of products, etc. through this service shall be limited to delivery within Japan. The user agrees in advance that delivery may be delayed depending on the delivery area and delivery conditions.
Article 8 (Payment Method)
1. The amount paid for Products shall be the total of the purchase price of the Products, including consumption tax and local consumption tax, and handling charges related thereto.
2. Payment for Products purchased through the Service shall be made only by credit card in the user's name or by a payment method separately approved by the Company.
3. Payment by credit card is subject to the terms and conditions of a separate agreement between the user and the credit card company. In the event that any dispute arises between the user and the credit card company or other parties in connection with the use of a credit card, the user shall be responsible for resolving the dispute between the user and the credit card company.
Article 9 (Return and Exchange of Products, etc., Withdrawal and Cancellation of Orders)
1. The return of products shall be accepted only in the following cases
(1) If the merchandise is defective
(2) If the merchandise arrives different from the contents of the order.
(3) If the product was damaged during shipping.
Even if any of the above items (1) through (3) applies to you, the product is not returnable if any of the following applies to you
a. If the product has been used, washed, cleaned, or altered at the time of purchase or after purchase
b. If the delivery note is lost
c. If the product tag/label has been detached or lost (this does not apply to items that do not have a product tag attached)
d. If the condition of the merchandise (including, but not limited to, the box and accessories of the merchandise) at the time of return is damaged or stained compared to the condition of the merchandise at the time of delivery. d. If the condition of the merchandise (including but not limited to the box and accessories of the merchandise) at the time of return is damaged, stained, lost, etc. compared to the time of delivery
e. If the product has been stained, soiled, scratched, or has an odor that has been caused by the customer.
f. When the package is opened for products of which the package is a part of the product
g. Hygienic products such as underwear, swimsuits, cosmetics, etc., grab bags, sale items, outlet items, and pre-order items
h. If the sales page indicates that the product is "not eligible for return".
Article 10 (Disclaimer Regarding Products, etc.)
1. With respect to the Service and Products sold through the Service, the Company shall not be liable for any defects in quality, material, function, performance, or compatibility with other products, or any damages, losses, or disadvantages caused by such defects, unless the Company is held liable for the same. The Company shall not be liable for damages or any other warranties or burdens, except for reasons attributable to the Company.
2. In the event of problems due to an unknown delivery address, etc., the Company shall fulfill its obligation to deliver the Products by shipping the Products to the delivery address specified at the time of purchase and shall be exempt from such obligation.
Article 11 (Prohibited Matters)
In using the Service, Users shall not engage in any of the following acts
2) Posting, posting, disclosing, providing, or transmitting (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Posting, etc.") anything that is offensive to social norms, public order and morals, infringes the rights of others, or causes trouble to others
3) Transferring or lending one's account to a third party to allow that third party to use the Service.
4) Making one's account information available to a third party.
5) Providing benefits directly or indirectly to antisocial forces in relation to this service.
6) Use of the Service for purposes that are different from the original purpose of providing the Service in light of the purpose of providing the Service.
7) Disclosing the personal information of a third party.
8) Purchase of products through this service for the purpose of resale, re-sale, or other commercial purposes.
9) Transferring coupons distributed by the Company to a third party, whether with or without compensation.
10) Using the Service by fraudulently using a credit card or other payment method.
11) Placing an order that does not seem to have an objective intention to place an order, or returning or exchanging purchased products without a reasonable reason, or refusing to accept the purchased products
12) An act that destroys or interferes with the functioning of the Company's servers or network
13) Actions that may interfere with the operation of the Company's services
14) Actions that collect or accumulate personal information about other users.
15) Act to impersonate other users or third parties
16) Posting false information on the contents to deceive the viewers of the contents.
17) Use of text, images, member nicknames, icon images, or other member information on the service without permission, except in cases where the Company has granted permission.
18) Violating laws or public order and morals, or causing disadvantage to the Company or a third party
19) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 12 (Suspension of the Service, etc.)
1. the Company may suspend or discontinue provision of all or part of the Service without prior notice to the User in the event that the Company determines that any of the following circumstances exist
(1) Maintenance, inspection, or updating of computer systems related to the Service
(2) When provision of the Service becomes difficult due to force majeure such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, power outages, or natural disasters
(3) When computers or communication lines, etc. are shut down due to an accident
(4) In any other cases where the Company deems it difficult to provide the Service.
2. the Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage incurred by the user or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of the Service, regardless of the reason.
Article 13 (Restriction of Use and Cancellation of Registration)
1. the Company may, without prior notice, restrict the use of all or part of the Service or terminate a user's registration as a user in any of the following cases
(2) If any false fact is found in the registration information
(3) In any other case in which the Company deems the use of the Service to be inappropriate.
2. the Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the user as a result of actions taken by the Company in accordance with this Article.
Article 14 (Disclaimer)
(1) The Company shall be exempt from liability for default of the Company if such default is not caused by the Company's willful misconduct or gross negligence.
(2) In the event that the Company is liable for any reason, the Company shall be liable for compensation only to the extent of damages that could ordinarily arise and, in the case of paid services, only to the extent of the amount paid (in the case of continuous services, the amount equivalent to one month's worth).
(3) The Company shall not be liable for any transactions, communications, or disputes between the User and other Users or third parties in connection with the Service.
Article 15 (Changes in Contents of the Service, etc.)
The Company may change the contents of the Service or discontinue providing the Service without notice to the User, and shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User as a result thereof.
The Company may change the Terms of Service at any time without notice to the User, if it deems it necessary. In such case, the Company shall post the latest version of the Terms of Service on the website of the Service.
Article 17 (Notification or Communication)
Notification or communication between the user and the Company shall be made in a manner determined by the Company.
Article 18 (Prohibition of Assignment of Rights and Obligations)
Article 19 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
Enacted on June 15, 2020
... and upwards